Today I am sharing our quest to find a good looking home phone for our landline. With barely any mobile signal here, it just became top priority. No joy locally so we started looking online and found these six beauties. We wanted something old fashioned looking but some of the converted ones go for serious money, which would just be way too extravagant for something that will only get used in an emergency of for a chat with granny! John Lewis has a great selection with a collection from Wild and Wolf that really caught my eye and we also found another couple of other gems, all linked below.
1. Wild and Wolf Cream Princess Classic Corded Telephone £39.95 John Lewis.
2. Wild and Wolf Black Series 302 Corded Phone £49.95 John Lewis
3. Wild and Wolf Trim Classic Corded Telephone in Orange £35.95 John Lewis
4. Swissvoice ePure Digital Phone with Answering Machine in White £79.95 John Lewis
5. Wild and Wolf Black Dreyfuss 500 Telephone £49.95 Bloomsbury and Co.
6. GPO 1970′s Retro Push Button Dialling Phone in Red £49.95 John Lewis
We ended up choosing the Wild and Wolf Black Dreyfuss 500, for it’s manly good looks and simple but classic design, which ironically was the only one not available at John Lewis, but we picked up at Bloomsbury and Co.