9 BEAUTIFUL FESTIVE CARDS

Christmas card round up A small collection of favourite christmas cards I have seen online this year, they are so lovely we should maybe fill them with more than just the usual greetings, combining a letter covering the whole inner card so it will be treasured for longer than just the festive season.

1 Embellished with gold glitter – Sesame and Lilly, 2 Christmas postcards by Rifle Paper Co – Papermash, 3 Seven Swans by Katie Leamon – Down to Earth, 4 Santa Cards – Quill and Fox, 5 Happy Holidays and lots of Cheer – Hello Small World, 6 The Jolly Couple light box – La Boom, 7 Marie Antoinette Angel – Mulberry Muse, 8 Snow in the park by Robert Tavener – Down to Earth, 9 Gold foil garland by Rifle – Paperchase.

All images from the shop links above.

8 Responses to “9 BEAUTIFUL FESTIVE CARDS”

1. Thea says:

Thtat is an absolutely lovely selection! I love it. I hope it is ok that I will take some of these cards as inspiration for product collages in the next sisterMAG and you don’t mind?! As always: love your blog and just never have time to properly comment ;). I hope you are well and looking forward to the holiday season!
    Yours, Thea

2. Wendy Paula says:

A beautiful collection, thank you for including my angel card:)
    Have a wonderful Christmas:)
    Wendy Paula

3. Kat says:

Beautiful collection J, it’s always nice to find the more unusual when it comes to cards.
    Oh and btw, have to say how much I’ve enjoyed your circulating banner this year and how you’ve added different images now and then. It’s one of my favourite parts of your blog space
    Kat xx

4. Joan says:

Gorgeous collection Jeska. I received my Christmas cards from Mulberry Muse (Wendy) a few weeks ago and not only are the cards HEAVENLY but the packaging made me swooooon – so didn’t wanna open it and ruin the beautiful little package… so much delicate care, loved it!
    Thanks for sharing you picks.

5. Sarah says:

Gorgeous collection! *dashes off to Papermash*

6. Hannah says:

Beautiful cards, I fell in love with the Sesame and Lily cards at a fair should of bought them! xx

7. Thanks for including our reindeer card in this lovely collection!